Open-world games are incredibly popular — and for good reason. Offering a sense of freedom not found in other genres, these titles manage to keep players entertained years after their initial release. And with the price of games continuing to rise, open-world games pose a great value to consumers.
If you happen to play on PC, there is an overwhelming number of open-world games at your disposal. Whether you’re looking for a multiplayer shooter or a single-player game that’ll keep you occupied for more than 100 hours, here are some of the best open-world games on PC.
- All upcoming Switch games: 2024, and beyond
- These are the best gaming mice to buy in 2023
- The best places to land in Fortnite right now
- The Game Awards 2023: how to watch and what to expect
- Best Xbox Series S deals: consoles, games, and accessories