Open-world games are incredibly popular — and for good reason. Offering a sense of freedom not found in other genres, these titles manage to keep players entertained years after their initial release. And with the price of games continuing to rise, open-world games pose a great value to consumers.
If you happen to play on PC, there is an overwhelming number of open-world games at your disposal. Whether you’re looking for a multiplayer shooter or a single-player game that’ll keep you occupied for more than 100 hours, here are some of the best open-world games on PC.
- All cross-platform games (PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Horror movie legend John Carpenter is making a new zombie game
- Xbox Games Showcase and Starfield Direct: how to watch and what to expect
- The best upcoming PS5 games: 2023, 2024, and beyond
- The Outer Worlds 2: release date speculation, trailer, and more