Hatoful Boyfriend, the oddball pigeon dating visual novel from Japan that was released earlier in 2014 for Linux, Mac, and Windows, will be coming to PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in early 2015.
The game casts you as the only human student of the St. PigeoNation’s Institute, a school for gifted birds. Through multiple, highly-variable play-throughs you uncover the secrets of this strange world populated almost exclusively by birds, while trying to find love along the way. The absurd premise gives way to an experience with surprising depth and great replayability.
According to Western publisher Devolver Digital’s CEO Fork Parker (Editor’s note: Fork Parker is not a real person): “All y’all PlayStation nerds need to stop waiting for The Last Guardian to magically appear and buy my pigeon dating simulator. It’s the only sensible thing to do.”
Hatoful Boyfriend will cost $10 to download when it comes to PS4 and Vita in the first half of 2015.
- ‘Deus Ex: Mankind Divided’ headlines January’s free PlayStation Plus games
- These are the top 40 games we’re looking forward to in 2018
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend
- 12 great old games coming to the Nintendo Switch in 2018
- What is Android? All your questions about the operating system answered