Since it’s original release in 2013, Microsoft’s Xbox One has received minor software updates but none as massive as its most recent upgrade. Introducing a complete design overhaul, backwards compatibility with Xbox 360 games and even more noticeable changes, Xbox fans everywhere overhauling their gaming experience. Whether you’ve already updated or you’re on the fence about doing so it’s important to know what to expect with the Xbox’s newest update.
In this video avid gamer Joshua Smith brings a hands-on tour of the Xbox One’s latest update. With Windows 10 at the core of the new software there’s plenty in store for gamers to customize and uncover. Find out what’s new and see it all in action in this quick video tour to decide whether or not you want to take the plunge with the new update.
- Next PS4 system update adds new parental controls and custom wallpapers
- Microsoft is reportedly rolling out new Xbox One player avatars in April
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Origins’ will soon offer New Game+ mode
- iPhones are on the beat in the Big Apple as NYPD begins rollout of new devices
- Forza Racing Championship coming with new ‘Forza Motorsport 7’ esports features