If you’re making a last minute bid to steal guests from competing Super Bowl parties, Samsung has an intriguing deal for you. For a limited time, in the lead-up to the big game, consumers that purchase a Samsung ES7500 or ES8000 LED TV, will can get a HW-E450 Sound Bar for free.
Both televisions involved in the promotion are full-featured Smart units, and when we reviewed the ES8000, we came away very impressed. That said, price point was probably the biggest difference between it and its little brother (the ES7500), which is also an attractive buy. Both of these TVs would be worthy purchases on their own, but throw in a $350 sound bar just for kicks, and now we’re really talking.
The 2.1-channel HW-E450 Sound Bar features Bluetooth, USB 2.0, and HDMI connectivity options, and is capable of a hefty 280 watts total audio output; more than enough to rattle your walls when the crowd erupts. Pair that with either television mentioned above and you’ve got the beginnings of a respectable home theater system.
Now, if only Samsung could offer your favorite team a ticket to New Orleans.
- The 13 best Super Bowl QLED TV deals, starting from $280
- How to watch Super Bowl 2022 on a Samsung Smart TV
- Save $300 on this Samsung QLED TV – a perfect TV for the Super Bowl
- This 65-inch LG 4K TV is the best Super Bowl TV deal we’ve seen yet
- This 55-inch Samsung QLED 4K TV is on sale for $700 for Super Bowl 2020