We’re expecting a lot of Google Pixel hardware in 2023, and according to one new report, one of Google’s upcoming releases this year is the Pixel Watch 2.
A report from 9to5Google on May 5 cites a “source” that claims the Google Pixel Watch 2 will be released later this fall alongside the Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro. Given Google’s past Pixel smartphone releases, that means we’ll likely see the
We could see the Pixel Watch 2 next week
With Google I/O right around the corner, it’s entirely possible we’ll get an early preview of the
While this news is exciting for the
The Pixel Watch 2 has its work cut out for it
So, what do we want to see in the Pixel Watch 2? A lot of things! Google nailed the comfort and basic health-tracking aspects of the original
The biggest thing the
For starters, it could use a newer chipset. The
But battery life isn’t the only thing. We’d also love to see the
Will any of that actually happen? We can’t say for sure quite yet, but with a fall release apparently happening, we shouldn’t have too much longer to wait before we learn more.
- No, you really don’t need Google Assistant on your smartwatch
- Google can create the perfect Pixel phone — if it changes one thing
- The Pixel 7a would be better if Google brought back this brilliant accessory
- I’m excited for the Google Pixel Fold, and you should be too
- Google Pixel 7a colors: here’s every option you can get