With the official Assassin’s Creed movie set to debut later this year, the marketing machinery is beginning to spool up. The latest effort by the production company to advertise the Michael Fassbender vehicle is a new poster which features his assassin ancestor standing tall atop a viewpoint, much like you do in the game to open up new quests and other content in an area.
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Origins’ will soon offer New Game+ mode
- Have cash to spare? Pick up this $500 Assassin’s Creed figurine
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered’ is coming to PS4, Xbox One
- ‘Creed II’ casting sets up second-generation feud with Ivan Drago’s son
- Everything we know about ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’