Week 2 of the NFL preseason is about to kick into high gear this weekend with 16 games on the docket featuring many of America’s finest football teams. One of the marquee matchups of week 2 will feature the Denver Broncos taking on the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday, August 19.
- Can you watch the Broncos vs. 49ers game on broadcast TV?
- Watch Denver Broncos vs. San Francisco 49ers live stream on NFL+
- Watch Denver Broncos vs. San Francisco 49ers live stream on YouTube TV
- Watch Denver Broncos vs. San Francisco 49ers live stream on Hulu with Live TV
- Watch Denver Broncos vs. San Francisco 49ers live stream on Sling TV
- Watch Denver Broncos vs. San Francisco 49ers live stream on FuboTV
- Watch Denver Broncos vs. San Francisco 49ers from abroad with a VPN
What time will this game be televised? And where can you watch it? Can you watch it for free? Never fear as Digital Trends has all the answers for your football-watching needs.
The game will start at 8:30 p.m. ET. Sadly, there will be no national broadcast for this game. There will, however, be regional broadcasts for the two teams’ cities. For San Francisco, tune in to KPIX Channel 5. For Denver, tune in to KTVD Channel 20.
You can also watch this game with an NFL+ subscription. For $7/month or $40/year, NFL+ subscribers can watch NFL Network and stream live, local, and primetime preseason, regular season, and postseason games. NFL+ Premium, the second tier, is more expensive with a price of $15/month or $80/year. NFL+ Premium includes every component in the first tier with the inclusion of NFL Redzone and game replays. There is a free seven-day trial available for new customers.Watch Broncos vs. 49ers on NFL+
You can view this game on YouTube TV. Other featured channels include TNT, USA, TBS, Comedy Central, and ESPN. Plus, football fans can purchase NFL Sunday Ticket for the upcoming season. New subscribers will only pay $65/month for the first three months. The rate will increase to $73/month starting month four. Additionally, new customers can sign up for a free trial.Watch Broncos vs. 49ers on YouTube TV
This game can be watched on Hulu with Live TV. Other channels include CBS, NBC, Fox, and ESPN2. Plus, a subscription to Hulu with Live TV includes Disney+ and ESPN. Subscribers will receive Hulu (with ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (with ads), and ESPN+ (with ads) for $70/month. At $83/month, subscribers will receive
To access this game on Sling TV, subscribers must have either Sling Blue or Sling Orange + Blue. Sling Orange does not include NFL Network. Sling Blue includes 42 channels, with 17 exclusive news and entertainment channels like USA, FS1, and FX. Sling Blue costs $45/month, and Sling Orange + Blue costs $60/month. However, new customers will receive 50% off their first month if they sign up now.
With over 100-plus channels, FuboTV is an intriguing option for customers looking for numerous channels. ESPN, Freeform, HGTV, MSNBC, and SYFY are some of the channel options on FuboTV. Subscription plans start at $75/month with a Pro Plan. However, there are plans with more channels for a higher price. If you are a new customer, sign up for a free trial today.
If you are an American on vacation outside of the country, then you should look into downloading a VPN to watch the Denver Broncos vs. the San Francisco 49ers. A VPN allows Americans to bypass regional broadcast restrictions by connecting to U.S. servers. Try one of the top VPNs, NordVPN, which offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for new users.
- NFL games today: schedule, channels, live streams for September 24
- How to watch the Liverpool vs West Ham live stream
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish live stream: watch college football for free
- New York Giants vs. San Francisco 49ers live stream: Watch Thursday Night Football for free
- How to watch the free Arsenal vs PSV live stream