PawsCam is small and light enough that most dogs won’t mind wearing it, but it might be a little uncomfortable or awkward for a dog that’s the size of a cat. The camera is water and dust resistant, and battery life lasts between 4 to 5 days on a single charge. The camera is only 480p, and can be a little shaky on a moving dog. But seeing what your dog is up to during the day is a nice escape when you’re at work. The whole experience helps you feel more connected to your dog.
- Netflix sheds light on its ‘approved cameras’ for filmmakers
- Insta360’s next camera could be amazing for lowlight photography
- Lorex introduces 2K Outdoor Pan-Tilt WiFi Camera to eradicate blind spots
- Amazon to end support for Cloud Cam – here’s what it means
- Watch DJI’s video featuring Mini 3 Pro drone footage