LG is one of our favorite Android phone makers right now. The LG G3 can hold its own against the best smartphones around, but you may still occasionally run into trouble. We’ve identified some common LG G3 problems and pulled together a list of workarounds or potential fixes to help you address each one.
Updated on 4-21-2015 by Simon Hill: Added problems with won’t turn on or charge, camera crashing, keyboard lag, and added a new workaround to call audio glitch.
Click on a problem or go to the next page:
- Problem: Disappearing apps
- Glitch: Call audio fading in and out
- Issue: Bluetooth not connecting or unstable
- Glitch: Auto-rotate stops working
- Error: Unfortunately, VZWAVSService has stopped.
- Glitch: AUX cable audio popping or failure to connect
- Problem: Slow charging
- Glitch: LED not working
- Problem: Wi-Fi won’t connect or dropping
- Bug: G3 shuts down by itself
- Problem: Battery life sucks
- Problem: Overheating
- Glitch: Laggy interface
- Irritation: Phone turns on in your pocket
- Problem: Won’t turn on or charge
- Bug: Camera crashing and video zoom
- Glitch: Keyboard lag