As we reported Friday, if you’re interested in a Google Android phone, but haven’t been able to justify the $200 price tag for most devices, Amazon has a deal for you, but it ends today! Those who purchase an HTC Droid Incredible, Motorola Droid X, Droid II, or Droid Pro will pay only $0.01 if they sign up for a two-year Verizon Wireless plan. The sale began Nov. 19 and runs through 11:59 p.m. Nov. 22 (tonight). In addition, Amazon will wave the $35 activation fee for new customers (deal runs from Nov. 19 – Nov. 29, 2010).
While we haven’t had a chance to check out the Droid Pro yet, the other three devices are top-rated Android phones. Since the sale began, three out of the four devices have gone into backorder due to high demand. Only the Droid Incredible remains in stock.
Unfortunately, this discount is only for new customers. Those who currently have a Verizon account and are up for renewal will not be able to take advantage of the AmazonWireless deal. However, those up for renewal can get a Droid Pro from Wirefly for a only $50 ($49.99). Best Buy is also offering new Droids for $100, but only for new customers.
- Honor View 10 versus Huawei Mate 10 Pro: A battle of David and Goliath
- Everything you need to know about the Essential PH-1 phone
- Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro are here — with some strange differences
- When is your phone getting Android 8.0 Oreo? We asked every major manufacturer
- Sony Xperia XA2 vs. HTC U11 Life: Can Sony rule the midrange market?