There are a lot of good reasons to grab a VPN, whether it’s for security and privacy purposes or whether you just want to access content that would otherwise be geo-locked. Luckily, over the past few years, the number of VPNs out there has boomed massively, and you have a huge selection of them to pick from. There’s also a lot of work that’s gone into creating more secure and encrypted protocols, and some VPNs even do a double-server bounce to make absolutely sure nobody can see what you are doing, which is essential if you’re going to be going somewhere with privacy and security issues. Regardless of why you want to get a VPN, we’ve collected some of our favorite VPN deals below, so you don’t have to go looking.
NordVPN tops our list of best VPNs, and for a good reason: it’s packed full of different features, and the pricing is surprisingly good. For example, it has some of the best encryption protocols that help keep your line secure, such as IKEv2/IPsec, OpenVPN, and NordLynx. Also, the Complete plan throws in things like a password manager and 1TB of encrypted cloud storage, which is pretty great, and you can even grab the 24-month subscription for $135 instead of the $448 it usually goes for. Of course, if you aren’t interested in encrypted cloud storage, then the Plus plan includes the password manager, and you can get the 24-month plan for $108 rather than $286. And, if all you want is the VPN, then the standard package is going for $81 instead of $224 for the 24-month plan.
Of course, if you’re not interested in grabbing NordVPN and you’d like a few more options, most VPNs tend to offer some kind of deal. We’ve collected our favorite below, and as you’ll see, there are lots of packages for different durations, so if you want to subscribe for up to three years, there’s probably a great VPN deal for you below. We’ll also mention that all these VPNs are pretty great, and some offer better features than others, depending on what you want, which is great if you don’t want to pay for something you aren’t going to use.
- Kaspersky VPN Premium 12-month subscription —
- StrongVPN 12-month subscription —
- CyberGhost 28-month subscription —
- IPVanish 24-month subscription —
- AtlasVPN 36-month subscription —
- AdGuard VPN 24-month subscription —
- Surfshark 24-month subscription —
- Private Internet Access 39-month subscription —
- PureVPN 27-month subscription —
- PrivadoVPN 24-month subscription —
- Express VPN 12-month subscription —
- TunnelBear 36-month subscription —
- Proton VPN 30-month subscription —
A lot of the time, picking a VPN comes down to getting around geolocation blocking, so if that’s what’s important to you, you should check out all the areas available for access through the
If you’re interested in a VPN for security and privacy, then it’s important to go with a
More Unmissable Deals
- Best Apple Watch deals: Series 9 and Ultra 2 discounted
- Best 85-inch TV deals: Save on Samsung, Sony, TCL, and more
- Best Apple TV deals: Save on the Apple TV 4K and more
- Best board game deals: 7 Wonders, Clue, Codenames, and more
- Best router deals: Save on mesh networks and Wi-Fi 6 routers