Destiny 2 is almost here, and for the first time, Bungie’s celebrated not-quite-an-MMO is coming to PC in addition to PS4 and Xbox One. That presents a bit of a dilemma for fans of the original Destiny: Do you pick up where you left off, or switch platforms and start anew?
Gear, mounts, and all those fancy capes you gathered won’t be carried over if you pick up your previous Guardian, but your physical appearance will be, giving fans a bit of continuity as they’re thrust into a new conflict.
On the other hand, a new platform offers new opportunities — just try mowing down a few Cabal legionnaires with a mouse and keyboard in 4K, and you’ll see what we mean.
#Destiny2 is almost here. What platform will you use to defend the Traveler against the Red Legion?
— Digital Trends (@DigitalTrends) September 5, 2017
- Everything we know about Halo Infinite
- Destiny 2: Where to find Xur for the weekend of October 22
- The best single-player games
- All cross-platform games (PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC)
- The best games on Xbox Game Pass for 2021