On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top-trending tech topics of the day, including Apple’s fix for an iPad and iPhone bug, the suspension of a Formula E racer, the launch of HBO Max, the historic crewed SpaceX/NASA launch, a review of the Epson Home Cinema 2100 projector, and more.
James Cox, chief operating officer of Routable AI, talks about the massive effect the quarantine has had on ridesharing, and what the future holds for the industry.
We then check in on the coolest crowdfunding projects out there with Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet. This week, we check out the Roadie 3 automated guitar tuner, the Ninebot KickScooter Air T15, and Otto’s G32 modular gas grill.
Nibler then speaks with Rovy Branon, vice provost for University of Washington Continuum College, about the explosion of demand for online learning and what schools are doing to keep up.
Finally, we chat with YouTuber and musician Danny Padilla and Mason Sperling, a comedian, YouTuber, and musician, who talk comedy, developing impressions, and cooking and cleaning during the quarantine
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live