On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler talks the top tech of the day, including a possible end to the TikTok saga, Twitter’s removal of “manipulated media,” flying cars’ latest leap toward reality, Musk’s Neuralink, mech racing, and more.
We’re then joined by DT writer Georgina Torbet, who discusses the recent ULA and SpaceX rocket launches, which were delayed due to technical and weather issues, respectively.
DT’s Drew Prindle then takes a look at the best crowdfunding campaigns out there in our Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet segment. Products include the Arsenal 2 camera assistant, the Whipr 3-in-1 paddle, row, and ski machine, and the Prosthesis mech racing driver training.
- Virgin Orbit sets date for second attempt at unique rocket launch
- How to watch SpaceX launch its 16th Starlink mission today
- SpaceX makes history after NASA certifies Crew Dragon for flight
- NASA video relives this week’s spectacular SpaceX mission to the ISS
- SpaceX pics show gleaming Crew Dragon and Falcon 9 ahead of historic launch