On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top trending tech stories of the day, including another delay to Amazon Prime Day, the Google Meet comes to Gmail, Ford’s 1,400-horsepower Mustang Mach-E, another successful SpaceX launch, and more.
Leo Grady, chief executive officer of Paige, talks about how its A.I. leverages a massive database of pathology images to provide cancer diagnostic insights.
Then it’s time to check out the best crowdfunding projects out there with Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet. This week, we take a look at the Superstrata 3D-printed Carbon E-bike, the Loop Mount bike phone holder, and the TheoryBoard MIDI composition and visuals app.
Next up, actor James Purefoy talks about his new film, Fisherman’s Friends, out now on VOD, which follows a London music executive to a quaint fishing village.
We then find out Who’s Got Game, where we speak with YouTube creator Reggie Webber, who goes all-in on Minecraft and virtual reality.
- Here’s how to listen to podcasts on Android and iOS
- Here’s how to record phone calls on your Android phone
- The best funny and useful Siri commands for iOS and MacOS
- Waze vs. Google Maps: Which one is right for you?
- Google Maps’ latest features aim to ease holiday season stress