On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top trending tech stories of the day, including another delay to Amazon Prime Day, the Google Meet comes to Gmail, Ford’s 1,400-horsepower Mustang Mach-E, another successful SpaceX launch, and more.
Leo Grady, chief executive officer of Paige, talks about how its A.I. leverages a massive database of pathology images to provide cancer diagnostic insights.
Then it’s time to check out the best crowdfunding projects out there with Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet. This week, we take a look at the Superstrata 3D-printed Carbon E-bike, the Loop Mount bike phone holder, and the TheoryBoard MIDI composition and visuals app.
Next up, actor James Purefoy talks about his new film, Fisherman’s Friends, out now on VOD, which follows a London music executive to a quaint fishing village.
We then find out Who’s Got Game, where we speak with YouTube creator Reggie Webber, who goes all-in on Minecraft and virtual reality.
- PS4/PS5 Headset Deal: Save on Turtle Beach Stealth 600 for Prime Day
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live