On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top trending tech stories of the day, including another delay to Amazon Prime Day, the Google Meet comes to Gmail, Ford’s 1,400-horsepower Mustang Mach-E, another successful SpaceX launch, and more.
Leo Grady, chief executive officer of Paige, talks about how its A.I. leverages a massive database of pathology images to provide cancer diagnostic insights.
Then it’s time to check out the best crowdfunding projects out there with Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet. This week, we take a look at the Superstrata 3D-printed Carbon E-bike, the Loop Mount bike phone holder, and the TheoryBoard MIDI composition and visuals app.
Next up, actor James Purefoy talks about his new film, Fisherman’s Friends, out now on VOD, which follows a London music executive to a quaint fishing village.
- Facebook crashes, Ninja leaves TikTok, robot chemists | Digital Trends Live
- U.K. ousts Huawei, Amazon smart cart, Ford Bronco returns | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s creator fund, TCL’s new TVs | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s deadline, Pixel 4a review, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Disney World reopens, Minecraft raves, Quibi loses | Digital Trends Live