On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Caleb Denison breaks down the top trending tech stories, including the safe return of SpaceX’s Dragon astronaut crew, Virgin’s Mach-3 airline concept, TikTok getting some competition, Garmin’s ransomware attack, and more.
Linda Jojo, executive vice president of technology and chief digital officer for United Airlines, joins the show to discuss how they’re working to keep passengers safe during this time of global pandemic.
We then turn to the best crowdfunding projects out there with Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet, where Drew Prindle takes a look at the Campster Everywhere Chair, the Skadu grime cleaner, and the Flipper Zero hacker multi-tool.
- Virgin Orbit gears up for second attempt at unique rocket launch
- Watch Virgin Orbit fire a rocket from a plane in first successful space trip
- How to watch SpaceX launch its first Starlink mission of 2021
- Watch Virgin Orbit’s cinematic recap of its groundbreaking rocket flight
- How to watch SpaceX launch its Transporter-1 mission today