On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech news of the day, including TikTok’s creator fund, Lucid Motors’ electric sedan with 500 miles of range, Android’s earthquake alert system, the Google Lookout app’s latest update, and more.
DT’s Caleb Denison joins the show to review TCL’s new TV line, the No. 2 TV brand in America. It’s TVs are consistently good and priced to undercut the other major players.
We then speak with Tanner Wideman, owner and creator of the BarbarianBody fitness program on YouTube, which has has more than 750,000 subscribers.
- YouTube TV adds a clock to its live guide; Apple TV gets the new UI
- Fox Weather expands to new streaming, linear platforms
- Roku adds Live TV Zone to homescreen
- TikTok app now available on Amazon Fire TV
- TCL’s 20 Pro 5G phone now works wirelessly with TVs, PCs, and tablets