On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech news of the day, including TikTok’s creator fund, Lucid Motors’ electric sedan with 500 miles of range, Android’s earthquake alert system, the Google Lookout app’s latest update, and more.
DT’s Caleb Denison joins the show to review TCL’s new TV line, the No. 2 TV brand in America. It’s TVs are consistently good and priced to undercut the other major players.
We then speak with Tanner Wideman, owner and creator of the BarbarianBody fitness program on YouTube, which has has more than 750,000 subscribers.
- Here’s how to record phone calls on your Android phone
- Android 10’s Live Caption is coming to phone calls. Here’s how to use it
- How to use Google Assistant, plus all the ‘OK, Google’ commands you need to know
- How to switch to the new Google Pay — and why you need to
- From Android 1.0 to Android 10, here’s how Google’s OS evolved over a decade