On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech news of the day, including TikTok’s creator fund, Lucid Motors’ electric sedan with 500 miles of range, Android’s earthquake alert system, the Google Lookout app’s latest update, and more.
DT’s Caleb Denison joins the show to review TCL’s new TV line, the No. 2 TV brand in America. It’s TVs are consistently good and priced to undercut the other major players.
We then speak with Tanner Wideman, owner and creator of the BarbarianBody fitness program on YouTube, which has has more than 750,000 subscribers.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok saga, Microsoft buys Bethesda, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live