On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler talks the top tech of the day, including a possible end to the TikTok saga, Twitter’s removal of “manipulated media,” flying cars’ latest leap toward reality, Musk’s Neuralink, mech racing, and more.
We’re then joined by DT writer Georgina Torbet, who discusses the recent ULA and SpaceX rocket launches, which were delayed due to technical and weather issues, respectively.
DT’s Drew Prindle then takes a look at the best crowdfunding campaigns out there in our Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet segment. Products include the Arsenal 2 camera assistant, the Whipr 3-in-1 paddle, row, and ski machine, and the Prosthesis mech racing driver training.
- How to watch SpaceX launch its fourteenth batch of Starlink satellites today
- ULA scrubs launch of mighty Delta IV Heavy rocket with seconds to go
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Take a tour inside Blue Origin’s crew capsule for space tourists
- Elon Musk’s Tesla Roadster just whizzed past Mars