On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Juan Garcia discuss the biggest trending stories in tech, including Apple’s plan to buy Intel’s modem business, Uber’s monthly subscription plan, a flight over the English Channel on a flyboard, Toyota’s line of Olympics robots and autonomous cars, and more.
Rahim Fazal, co-founder and chief executive officer of SV Academy, joins the show to talk about how the academy trains minorities to help eliminate the diversity gap in the tech sector.
Nibler then welcomes Will Ahmed, founder and CEO of WHOOP, who talks about the evolution of fitness-tracking wearables, as well as crafting the perfect workout based on your data.
Finally, Nibler is joined by Ryan Waniata, DT’s audio/video editor, who reviews the new Aftershokz Aeropex wireless, bone conduction headphones.
- Digital Trends Live: Disney+ issues, MacBook Pro review, ostrich robots
- Digital Trends Live: Alexa manages meds, Ford versus Tesla, robot police dogs
- Digital Trends Live: Blizzard apologizes, TikTok’s smartphone, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Disney+ debuts, Snap Spectacles 3, Google Stadia’s lineup
- Digital Trends Live: Ford’s Mustang Mach-E, more Stadia games, Iron Man jet suit