On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Juan Garcia discuss the biggest trending stories in tech, including Apple’s plan to buy Intel’s modem business, Uber’s monthly subscription plan, a flight over the English Channel on a flyboard, Toyota’s line of Olympics robots and autonomous cars, and more.
Rahim Fazal, co-founder and chief executive officer of SV Academy, joins the show to talk about how the academy trains minorities to help eliminate the diversity gap in the tech sector.
Nibler then welcomes Will Ahmed, founder and CEO of WHOOP, who talks about the evolution of fitness-tracking wearables, as well as crafting the perfect workout based on your data.
Finally, Nibler is joined by Ryan Waniata, DT’s audio/video editor, who reviews the new Aftershokz Aeropex wireless, bone conduction headphones.
- Digital Trends Live: Starlink’s successful launch, Facebook’s Bitcoin rival
- Digital Trends Live: Spotify launches stations in U.S., Amazon’s train kiosks
- Digital Trends Live: Galaxy Tab S6 release, Apple Card, and more
- Switching to AT&T? We break down the carrier’s new unlimited and prepaid plans
- Digital Trends Live: Asus gaming phone, Hyperloop’s pod racing win, and more