On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Adrien Warner break down the biggest trending stories in tech, including Stadia causing overheating, Google clarifies election ad restrictions, Tesla’s Cybertruck, SpaceX’s Starship blows its lid, humans in suspended animation, and more.
DT Senior Editor Caleb Denison joins the show to talk about the ultimate gaming set up with the Samsung Q90R 4K UHD TV.
Then it’s time for our weekly Reel News segment, where Erin Keeney and Riley Winn discuss what’s opening at the box office this weekend, and what’s worth your money. This week we take a look at A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood, Knives Out, and Queen and Slim.
Ryan Chanatry, general manager of Topic, discusses their new streaming platform from First Look Media that has more than 300 hours of content.
Finally, we speak with Sophia Hutchins, founder and CEO of Lumasol, a health technology company aimed at bringing sustainable health products to market.
- Digital Trends Live: Foldable Razr, Apple’s super bundle, Ford’s e-SUV
- Digital Trends Live: Jedi: Fallen Order, Uber gets fined, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Alexa manages meds, Ford versus Tesla, robot police dogs
- Digital Trends Live: Death Stranding, Disney+ review, and wooden cartoons
- Digital Trends Live: Stadia’s launch, Facebook’s meme app, Apple Event