On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Jeremy Kaplan and Corey Gaskin dive into the biggest-trending topics in tech, including a new Cannonball Run speed record, Facebook’s “Clear History” tool, Tesla’s laser beam windshield cleaner, Ford and McDonald’s use of coffee bean skin to make car parts, coverage from the Qualcomm Snapdragon Summit, and more.
We’re then joined by Greg Nibler and Riley Winn at the Qualcomm Snapdragon Summit in Maui, Hawaii, as they detail all the latest developments in 5G.
Matt Zarracina, co-founder and chief executive officer of True Tickets, then joins the program to talk about it uses IBM blockchain to provide secure mobile-ticketing service.
Next, DT Senior Editor Drew Prindle goes hands-on with the new Skydio 2 follow drone. Almost impossible to crash, it’s the most advanced drone of its kind, and the best we’ve ever tested.
Finally, we welcome Rich Ting, martial arts expert, Yale MBA graduate, and actor from The Man in the High Castle, who discusses his path from the academic world to Hollywood.
- Virtual IFA 2020, Mandalorian season 2, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Portland bans facial recognition, TikTok may not sell | Digital Trends Live
- The best Wear OS watches for 2020
- Google Pixel 4a vs. Samsung Galaxy A51: Battle of the budgets
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. iPhone 11 Pro Max: Titanic flagships clash