NordicTrack fitness equipment is always in great demand, and its excellent machine selection is one of the main reasons. But they’re also expensive, and NordicTrack deals can be hard to find, even more now thanks to the massive increase in people working out at home rather than going to a gym or club for exercise. That hasn’t stopped retailers from having some fantastic NordicTrack sales. If you are about to set up your first home gym or upgrade an existing home gym, be sure to check out NordicTrack’s cardiovascular and total body workout machines.
NordicTrack has a series of commercial and home fitness machines with a wide variety of features and price tags. In addition to the original Classic Ski Machine, NordicTrack makes regular treadmills, incline treadmills, elliptical machines, upright and recumbent exercise bikes, rowers with interactive screens and multiple resistance levels, and strength workout stations. Most NordicTrack models have multiple workout routines integrated into their control consoles and can interface with iFit interactive workouts for coaching, training, and workouts. If you’re looking to score a sweet NordicTrack deal, keep reading!
We scurried up the best NordicTrack deals that are available, right now, for anyone who wants a new treadmill in their home. Check out our top deal picks below:
- NordicTrack Select-a-Weight 55 Lb. Adjustable Dumbbell Set — $360, was $599
- NordicTrack Folding Treadmill with 7-inch Interactive Touchscreen Display — $597, was $997
- NordicTrack EXP 7i Treadmill — $1,100, was $1,800
- EXP 10i Treadmill — $1,100, was $2,800
- Commercial S15i Studio Cycle — $1,390, was $1,799
- NordicTrack Commercial VU 29 Exercise Bike — $1,499
- NordicTrack Commercial Studio Cycle S22i Includes 1-Year iFit Membership — $1,499, was $2,199
- NordicTrack Interactive Total-Body Training RW900 Rower — $1,700, was $2,000
- Commercial 2450 Treadmill — $2,000, was $2,700
Afraid you’ll miss the shared energy of group workouts or personalized coaching from trainers? NordicTrack’s subscription-basedprogram has expert international trainers and coaches with motivating workouts in many styles. You can focus on one step of your workout or try mixing it up to decide which you like best. iFit memberships also include nutritional tips and sleep advice.
Based on a user’s fitness profile, including fitness equipment on hand, the iFit program sends three personally tailored workouts each day. Some Nordictrack equipment includes a one- to three-year iFit membership subscription in the purchase price. The iFit program is created by the same company that owns NordicTrack, Bowflex, and several other brands. Owning NordicTrack isn’t required for an iFit membership. If you do own NordicTrack equipment, however, iFit transmits workouts directly to the machines and controls the speed, resistance, incline, and factors during the exercise. An iFit membership is an excellent idea for anyone who wants engagement while training and during workout sessions but doesn’t want to take the time to travel to a gym or fitness studio.
Looking for more great fitness deals? Find more on our curated deals page.
- Best gaming deals for October 2022
- Best PS Plus deals for October 2022
- Best Walmart TV deals for September 2022
- Best wireless mouse deals for September 2022
- Best Staples deals and sales for September 2022