NordicTrack fitness equipment continues to be in great demand, and overall the selection is better than ever. NordicTrack deals can be hard to find with the massive increase in people working out at home rather than going to a gym or club for exercise. That hasn’t stopped them from having some fantastic NordicTrack sales. If you are about to set up your first home gym or upgrade an existing home gym, be sure to check out NordicTrack’s cardiovascular and total body workout machines. NordicTrack has full lines of commercial and home fitness machines with a wide variety of features and price tags. In addition to the original Classic Ski Machine, NordicTrack makes regular treadmills, incline treadmills, elliptical machines, upright and recumbent exercise bikes, rowers with interactive screens and multiple resistance levels, and strength workout stations. Most NordicTrack models have multiple workout routines integrated into their control consoles and can interface with iFit interactive workouts for coaching, training, and workouts.
- NordicTrack GX 2.7 U Exercise Bike - Light Gray/Dark Gray/Silver — $350, was $800
- NordicTrack Folding Treadmill with 7-inch Interactive Touchscreen Display — $597, was $899
- NordicTrack RW200 Rower — $700, was $1,300
- NordicTrack NTEX76016 Commercial Vr21 Recumbent Bike — $787, was $999
- NordicTrack Spacesaver SE7i Elliptical — $954, was $1,064
- NordicTrack EXP 7i Treadmill — $1,000, was $1,200
- NordicTrack Interactive Total-Body Training RW900 Rower — $1,700, was $2,000
Afraid you’ll miss the shared energy of group workouts or personalized coaching from trainers? NordicTrack’s subscription-basedprogram has expert international trainers and coaches with motivating workouts in many styles so you can focus on one step of workout or try severe to mix it up or to decide which you like best. iFit memberships also include nutritional tips and sleep advice.
Based on a user’s fitness profile, including fitness equipment on hand, the iFit program sends three personally tailored workouts each day. Some Nordictrack equipment includes a one- to three-year iFit membership subscription in the purchase price. The iFit program is created by the same company that owns NordicTrack, Bowflex, and several other brands. Owning NordicTrack isn’t required for an iFit membership. If you do own NordicTrack equipment, however, iFit transmits workouts directly to the machines and controls the speed, resistance, incline, and factors during the exercise. An iFit membership is an excellent idea for anyone who wants engagement while training and during workout sessions but doesn’t want to take the time to travel to a gym or fitness studio.
Looking for more great fitness deals? Find more on our curated deals page.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- The best Instant Pot accessories for 2021
- Best cheap lap desk deals for August 2021
- Best cheap robot vacuum deals for August 2021: Roomba, Eufy, Deebot
- Best cheap air fryer deals for August 2021: Instant Pot, Ninja, and Dash
- Best cheap bidet deals for August 2021