Are you shopping for the best cheap pressure cooker deals? The popular Instant Pot pressure cooker-based multifunction kitchen appliances introduced millions of us worldwide to the advantages of pressure cooking. Today Ninja, Cuisinart, Breville, and other brands also sell multifunction cookers with pressure cookers at their core. You also can still buy single-function pressure cookers. We’ve rounded up the best cheap pressure cooker deals available this month. We will update this post regularly so check back to stay in the know.
Choosing the best pressure cooker deal to use in your kitchen doesn’t have to be complicated or difficult. Single-purpose pressure cookers for home meals or canning generally cost less than $100 and are easy to use. The downside of the classic pressure cookers today is that for not much more, and often for a bit less money, you can buy a multifunction pressure cooker with five or more functions, pre-configured programs for different types of cooking, plus more sophisticated features such as delayed start, automatic warming after cooking, and digital control menus. We’ve outlined below the major considerations in choosing a new pressure cooker and for finding the best cheap pressure cooker deals.
- Primary use – If all the fuss about multi-function appliances, digital touchscreens, and programmed preset leaves you cold and all you want is a moderate-sized single-purpose pressure cooker, check out a machine such as the that can help you cook chicken, fish, meat, or vegetables quickly. For large batch cooking the is also perfect for home canning vegetables and fruits. If you’re looking for a deal on an Instant Pot, Ninja, or other brand multifunction cooker for cooking convenience and versatility with several other cooking functions, you’ll find a wide range of choices – even then, in most cases you can find excellent pressure cooker deals in many price ranges.
- Size – Unless you want an extra large pressure cooker for home canning, most devices range from 3-quarts to 10-quarts capacity, the volume measure for the primary cooking pot in the appliance. Six-quart pressure cookers are the most common size and should be sufficient to prepare a meal for four to five people or an average family, with leftovers. If you’re cooking for yourself or just two people, a 3-quart unit is often more than enough. If six or more people sit at your table for meals, look to an 8-quart model or even one of the less common 10-quart multifunction pressure cookers.
- Other functions – Multifunction pressure cookers are often described as 5-in-1, 6-in-1, and so on, up to 10-in-1 models. Most multi-cookers (another name for the same devices) also slow cook, steam, sauté, and rice cook. From that point the variety of functions can go on and on to include egg cooking, yogurt makers, cake making, sterilizing, sous vide cooking, and more. Fortunately the multifunction pressure cookers that have the most functions usually also have the greatest number or preprogrammed single-touch control buttons so you don’t have to spend a long time learning to use them.
- Cost – You can almost always find excellent pressure cooker deals starting at $50 to $60. Most Instant Pot models, for example, are usually on sale from about $50 to $150. In some cases you can find pressure cookers at higher prices, sometimes combined with add-on accessories for air frying or other types of cooking such as the highly-rated Ninja Foodi .
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap GPU deals for August 2021
- Best cheap Microsoft Office deals for August 2021
- Best cheap Chromebook deals for August 2021
- The 100 best Android apps (August 2021)
- Best cheap home gym deals for August 2021