Amazon’s two-day blockbuster sale, Prime Day might be over but the deals are far from gone just yet. The Prime Day Apple deals are still flowing in thick and fast, with Amazon — and a host of other retailers like Best Buy and Walmart — offering significant discounts on everything from AirPods and iPad models to iPhones and MacBooks. Be warned, though: The best offers are in short supply, so if you like something, bag it before it’s gone! Rather browse by category? Head over to our respective roundups of the best Prime Day AirPods deals, Prime Day iPad deals, Prime Day iPhone deals (we’re seeing some particularly good deals here due to the iPhone 12 announcement later), and Prime Day MacBook deals.
However, if for any reason you miss these deals, there are always Apple Black Friday deals to look forward to.
Today’s best Prime Day Apple deals
- Apple AirPods (Second Generation ) with Charging Case — $129, was $159
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case — $130, was $199
- Apple AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case — $220, was $250
- Apple Watch Nike Series 5 (GPS) 44mm — $299, was $429
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 40mm) — $339, was $399
- Apple iPad Air (10.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) - Latest Model, 4th Generation — $559, was $599
- New Apple Mac Mini with M1 Chip — $668, was $700
- Apple iPhone 11 64GB (Verizon) — Save up to $400 with an eligible tablet and smartphone, was $650
Up to $370 off
Are any Prime Day Apple deals too good to be true?
There are a lot of sales happening now — especially on Apple accessories. Though you’re never going to find a bad deal on Apple’s own branded products there are always a few rotten Apple deals on the market from off-brand competitors. Usually, these deals are on accessories, so if you’re looking for a Bluetooth keyboard, MacBook cover, or new iPhone case proceed with caution. Do a little research and stick to brands you know and that have rave reviews. You’ll also want to look at Amazon’s ratings and reviews of a product before you get shopping.
Should I shop Apple deals on Prime Day or wait until Black Friday?
These Apple products are currently heavily discounted with some items even seeing $300 off leading up to Prime Day. We don’t anticipate these products shifting much in price on Black Friday or Cyber Monday compared to what they’ll be on Prime Day though. There’s also a good chance that if any of these gadgets sell out for Prime Day we won’t see a restock by Black Friday. Amazon also saw hefty shipping delays during the crux of the pandemic so it’s smart to take advantage of these Apple Prime Day deals for the holiday season now before you miss your chance.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- The best Apple Black Friday deals for 2020
- The best cheap Apple deals for January 2021
- The best tablet deals for January 2021
- These are the best cheap Apple TV deals and sales for January 2021
- Best Black Friday Deals 2020: Sales to shop on Saturday