With the holidays approaching and the prospect of future deals on the horizon, you might be tempted to ignore the excellent Prime Day deals ongoing for the next few hours. If you want a new iPad or pair of Airpods though, that’d be a mistake. Apple made it quite clear that its flagship tablets and wireless earbuds won’t be any cheaper in the coming Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales. Today’s Prime Day Apple deals are your last chance to buy AirPods or an iPad at their lowest price ever.
- AirPods with Charging Case — $115, was $160
- AirPods with Wireless Charging Case — $150, was $200
- AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case — $200, was $250
- iPad 10.2 (32GB, Wi-Fi, Latest Model) — $299, was $329
- iPad Mini (64GB, Wi-Fi, Latest Model) — $335, was $400
- iPad Pro 12.9 (128GB, Wi-Fi, Latest Model) — $949, was $1000
One of the few downsides of Apple’s more premium products is that they tend to sport a premium price tag to match. This Prime Day that paradigm has been turned on its head, as some of the most desirable of Apple’s gadgets and devices are cheaper than ever. We still consider Apple’s Airpods and Airpods Pro some of the best wireless noise-canceling earbuds money can buy, and that’s before you slap a big discount on them. You can save between $35 and $50 if you’re buying Airpods this Prime Day, saving you over 25% in some cases. Don’t expect to see a discount like that come around again anytime soon.
Prime Day iPad Deals are just as good too, with Apple iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Pro models of various sizes all-seeing sizeable discounts. Digital Trends ranks all of them among the best tablets you can buy, whether you’re looking for a great all-rounder, something more portable, or a tablet with high-tier performance and touch screen functionality. All of them have Apple’s gorgeous displays making movie and TV watching a real joy, no matter the screen size, and the performance and battery life are some of the best you’ll find on any larger touchscreen device.
If you’ve had your eye on any of Apple’s Aidpod or iPad devices for some time now, this Prime Day is the time to buy. Their prices aren’t going to get any better than this, at least through 2020, so whether you’re stocking up for holiday gifts, or just want to treat yourself right now, these Apple Prime Day deals will help you get what you want, for less.
You need to do it soon too, as Prime Day ends at midnight tonight. However, we’ve also found a few Black Friday deals for those that want to be saving money on some of the best iPad models.
- 9 Apple products we’re expecting in 2023: iPhone 15, M2 Mac Pro, and more
- How the iPhone became the most boring phone you can buy in 2023
- 5 abandoned Apple products that need to make a comeback
- The Pixel 7’s best camera trick is coming to the iPhone and all Android phones
- Why now is the perfect time for the OnePlus Pad