For most retailers, Prime Day sales are ending. Amazon, Best Buy, and Target are turning off their deals at midnight tonight (however, deals of this kind will come out again with Black Friday Amazon deals). But Walmart still has still one more day of its sale ahead of even more Walmart Black Friday deals.
We’ve gathered some of the best deals from the Walmart Prime Day sale below. Make sure to check back throughout the week, this sale only lasts through October 15.
You can also check out the best Prime Day deals still remaining from the other sales.
Walmart’s best discounts today are on Prime Day TVs, Nintendo Switch games, kitchen appliances, toys, and more. Browse each section below for the best deals from each category so far. There will likely be more deals to come as Amazon continues to roll out its discounts through tomorrow.
Walmart 4K TV Deals
The majority of Walmart’s TV discounts are on Roku smart TVs and Vizio smart TVs. If you’re looking for 8K TVs or a 75-inch 4K TV, we’ve found some better Prime Day TV deals in the Best Buy sale. If those aren’t convincing enough, check out the best Black Friday TV deals for additional options.
- — $498 ($80 off)
- — $698 ($80 off)
- — $248 ($152 off)
- Sceptre 50-inch 4K LED TV — $200 ($80 off)
Walmart Computing Deals
Walmart’s computing section isn’t offering very many laptop deals, but there are a few of note alongside some computer monitors. You should probably wait for more Prime Day laptop deals if you’re looking for high-end PCs or gaming laptops. If you’re looking for Apple laptops specifically, we’ve found the best deal on MacBook Airs on Amazon.
- — $429 ($70 off)
- — $199 ($100 off)
- — $210 ($59 off)
Walmart Gaming Deals
- — $40 ($60 off)
- — $299
- — $20 ($40 off)
- — $30 ($30 off)
- Yoshi’s Crafted World — $40 ($20 off)
- Splatoon 2 — $40 ($20 off)
Walmart Toy Deals
- Little Tikes Home Grown Play Kitchen — $58 ($11 off)
- CHO Power Sports Hoverboard — $89 ($109 off)
- Holy Stone Drone with 4K Camera — $250 ($50 off)
- Contixo Kids Learning Tablet — $55 ($30 off)
Walmart Home and Kitchen Deals
- — $49 ($50 off)
- — $99 ($80 off)
- — $129 ($20 off)
- — $94 ($76 off)
- — $299 ($100 off)
Walmart Headphone Deals
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones — $299 ($50 off)
- Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones — $79 ($40 off)
- Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic — $11 ($12 off)
Walmart Outdoor Deals
- — $190 ($30 off)
- — $69 ($8 off)
- Large Military Tactical Backpack for Hiking — $27 ($43 off)
While there are some obvious differences between the two sales, Amazon’s Prime Day has the best discounts on most things. Walmart’s sale isn’t offering very many 4K TV deals and the Nintendo Switch bundles aren’t great, so this sale certainly seems less intriguing.
Amazon also has Walmart beat when it comes to fashion sales, as it has been investing in becoming one of the best online clothing stores for men and women. And when it comes to Apple deals, like discounted iPhones, Apple Watches, and iPads, Amazon has historically had better prices than any other retailer on Prime Day.
One thing that Walmart has that Amazon doesn’t, however, is Google Nest devices. Amazon is known to offer enormous price cuts on their own smart devices like the Echo Dot and Fire TV stick, but you’ll have to look elsewhere for Google devices. Walmart is known to offer some of the best prices and bundles on these smart speakers and accessories.
The short answer to this is, no. If there’s a better discount on a product at Amazon or Best Buy, then you should just buy it there instead. Amazon has a tendency to automatically price match discounts offered by other retailers, but Walmart tends to rely on discounts on their own signature brands during these kinds of sales.
- We’re getting another Amazon Prime shopping event in October this year
- The best OnePlus phone deal on Prime Day isn’t the 10 Pro
- Garmin Watch Prime Day Live Blog: The lowest prices today
- It’s official: Prime Day 2022 is happening in July
- Editors’ Prime Day picks: We bought these deals, and you should too