Capcom is on a roll with games lately. Recent releases like Monster Hunter Rise, Resident Evil Village, and the upcoming Great Ace Attorney have made the publisher the talk of the town in 2021. While the company seemingly doesn’t have many new titles to announce, Capcom revealed that it is hosting an E3 2021 event showcasing a few updates coming to a few games and a look at its upcoming Ace Attorney duology.
Capcom revealed via a YouTube announcement that its press conference takes place at 2:30 p.m. PT on Monday, June 14. Capcom didn’t mention how long the event will run.
Capcom isn’t bringing any huge world premieres to the stage as far as we know. The showcase will take a look at the already released titles like Monster Hunter Rise and Resident Evil Village. Monster Hunter Stories 2 and the upcoming The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles duology will be featured as well.
While not outright stated, Capcom may use the stream to unveil DLC for Resident Evil Village and Monster Hunter Rise, the latter of which was teased during the recent Monster Hunter announcement stream.
It’s best to assume that what you see is what you get. While there is always the possibility of surprises being in store for E3 events, it’s also usually safe to assume that events such as this will stick to the script if there is already one announced.
Make sure to check out our E3 event guide, which breaks down all biggest livestreams worth watching during the show.
- Tokyo Game Show 2022 Capcom showcase: how to watch and what to expect
- Everything announced at the June 2022 Nintendo Direct Mini Partner Showcase
- Resident Evil Village DLC, Exoprimal, and more headline Capcom Showcase
- With E3 2022 canceled, these are the summer gaming events to watch
- Pokémon Presents August 2021: When it airs, how to watch, and what to expect