Fortnite season 5, week 7 is underway, meaning a new set of challenges are available for you to complete. For the most part, this week’s challenges are fairly straightforward, though there are a couple that require some extra attention. You’ll definitely want to complete as many challenges this week as you can since most of them can be finished quickly.
Below, we’ll highlight all of this week’s challenges and include links to guides on how to complete some of the tougher ones. Here are Fortnite’s season 5, week 7 challenges.
- Fortnite season 5 week 6 challenge guide: How to signal the Coral Buddies
- Fortnite season 5 week 6 challenge guide: How to blow up fishing holes at Sharky Shell, Sweaty Sands, or Flopper Pond
- Fortnite fishing hole locations: Blow up fishing holes at Lazy Lake Island, Lake Canoe, and Steamy Stacks
Season 5, week 7 challenge list
Below is a list of all the new challenges for Fortnite season 5, week 7:
- Visit Houses in Slurpy Swamp in One Match (3)
- Collect Books from Holly Hedges and Sweaty Sands (5)
- Consume Shield Potions (3)
- Destroy Slurp Barrels (10)
- Search Chests in Slurpy Swamp (7)
- Gain Max Shields in a Single Match (1)
- Eliminations with Zero Shields (1)
Most of them are self-explanatory and can be unlocked within a few rounds. Since many of the challenges feature prerequisites before actually pursuing them, you can’t just complete as many as you can in one game. During season 5, challenges have come in stages, meaning you have to complete the previous stage before unlocking the next. Despite that, most of the challenges won’t pose much of a threat, though there are a couple that aren’t as straightforward, and we’ll go into more detail on how to complete those below.
Fortnite season 5, week 7 challenge guide
Collect Books from Holly Hedges and Sweaty Sands
This challenge is available right away without having to complete any prerequisites. There are three books at Holly Hedges and two at Sweaty Sands, and you need to collect all of them. They can be collected in the same match, but depending on the storm and other factors, it might be easiest to quit out after you’ve gotten all the books in one location before visiting the next.How to collect five books from Holly Hedges and Sweaty Sands
Destroy Slurp Barrels
Before being able to begin the challenge for destroying Slurp Barrels, you need to first complete the first stage for visiting three houses in Slurpy Swamp in one game. You can do so by visiting the homes to the southwest of this area on an island. However, there seems to be a bug wherein you get credit for completing the challenge, but stage 2 — for destroying Slurp Barrels — doesn’t unlock. If this happens, we recommend waiting until Epic Games fixes it.How to destroy 10 Slurp Barrels
And that’s how to complete this week’s tougher Fortnite challenges. The rest of them are straightforward, like searching chests at Slurpy Swamp or gaining max shields in a single match. If you explore and loot frequently, you’ll be able to complete the challenges with ease. Just remember, Epic Games is currently working on that progression bug, so you might want to hold off on completing this week’s challenges until the issue is resolved.
- The best LAPA loadouts in Call of Duty: Warzone
- All Fortnite chapter 3, season 1 quests
- Fortnite chapter 3 guide: Season 1, week 6 quests and how to complete them
- Fortnite finally comes back to Apple devices via GeForce Now
- How to win Fortnite