Likely one of the final Fortnite challenges you’ll tackle during season 5 week 6 is the one that requires you to blow up fishing holes at Lazy Lake Island, Lake Canoe, and near Steamy Stacks. It’s different from the quest given to you by Turk, in that you must destroy one fishing hole at each location — not three fishing holes at any location. Because of this, it will take you some time to visit all three spots. The other important thing to keep in mind is that you must first complete the challenge for destroying three motorboats before being able to start this one. You can do that by shooting the motorboats found by Sharky Shell.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll be ready to blow up some more fishing holes. Here’s everything you’ll need to know about blowing up fishing holes at Lazy Lake Island, Lake Canoe, and near Steamy Stacks in Fortnite.
- Fortnite season 5 week 5 challenge: Bury gnomes in Pleasant Park or Retail Row
- Fortnite season 5 week 5 challenge guide: Where to collect gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges
- Fortnite season 5 week 5 challenge guide: Where to find the buried blue coin
Much like Turk’s quest, the easiest way to complete this one is to hop in a motorboat and use its explosives to take out the fishing holes. We’ll have an image of the map that features the motorboat, along with a general location of a fishing hole (though keep in mind, they do appear randomly). Remember, you can destroy fishing holes at each location in any order, but we’ll go south to north in this guide.
Start by landing just north of Misty Meadows and hop in the motorboat. Then drive north so you’re around the islands that make up Lazy Lake Island. Shoot a fishing hole, as indicated by a school of fish and a circle of white water on the surface.
Next, quit out or make your way to Lake Canoe, which is the body of water found between Lazy Lake and Dirty Docks. You can use the nearby motorboat at the dock to take out the next fishing hole.
Finally, land at the beach to the west of Steamy Stacks where you’ll come to a long stretch of water. The motorboat is at the shallow end on the southern side of the narrow stretch. Take control of it and destroy your final fishing hole to complete the challenge.
Once you do, you’ll earn 20,000 XP for your troubles. This one can be time-consuming, but from our experience, it’s fastest to just quit out of the match after you’ve destroyed a fishing hole at one location. Then jump back in to get the next one, rinse, and repeat.
- All Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4 quests
- Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4 guide: All week 2 quests and how to complete them
- Fortnite Chapter 3 guide: All week 1 quests and how to complete them
- Fortnite Chapter 3 guide: All week 0 quests and how to complete them
- Everything to know about Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4: Paradise