Read our full Forza Horizon 2 review.
The latest iteration of Turn 10’s Forza driving franchise, Forza Horizon 2, is coming exclusively to Xbox One on September 30, Microsoft announced Monday morning at its E3 press event.
Building on the powerful graphics engine and social Drivatar system of Forza Motorsport 5, Horizon 2 will expand into a seamless multiplayer experience. Rather than going through lobbies or waiting rooms, booting up the game will bring you directly into the open world of the Horizon music and racing festival. Joining clubs will let you easily link up with your friends to form communities. All of this will take place in a world with dynamic weather and a continuous day/night cycle, fully supported at 1080p for maximum immersion.
Turn 10 also announced another treat for racing fans with a free DLC addition to Forza Motorsport 5. Starting today you can download the Nürburgring track. The 16 mile circuit has been captured down to the millimeter to bring you the most accurate possible experience of the iconic German racetrack.
- Forza Racing Championship coming with new ‘Forza Motorsport 7’ esports features
- ‘Forza Horizon 3’ studio is reportedly working on a new Fable game
- Ubisoft’s open-world racer ‘The Crew 2’ adds planes and boats, debuts in June
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now
- Xbox One X vs. PlayStation 4 Pro: Clash of the Titans