The Steam Deck is the newest handheld to hit the market and aims to compete head to head with the likes of the Nintendo Switch. Unlike the Switch, the Steam Deck isn’t meant to double as a home console but is more like the Switch Lite in that it is only usable in its handheld form. Also unlike the Switch, this little machine is a beast in terms of power. With access to your Steam library, there needs to be a lot of processing and graphical power to make these games run as well as PC gamers expect.
While not every game you have in your library is available to play via the Steam Deck, a good number are. If you have a Steam library as large as most people do, then sifting through all those titles in your backlog to see what to play on your brand-new device might take all day. Instead, we’ve gone through all the currently verified games that play on your Steam Deck and selected the best ones to try out first.
- Nintendo Switch OLED vs. Steam Deck
- What the Steam Deck does that your PC doesn’t
- Every game verified for the Steam Deck
- The best fighting games for Xbox Series X
- Every video game delay that’s happened in 2022
- Dead Space remake gameplay trailer showcases an enhanced horror experience
- Best GPU deals for October 2022
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope: release date, trailers, gameplay, and more