One of the best aspects of Super Mario RPG is how beginner-friendly it is as an RPG. You don’t have a ton of stats to manage, and your weapons and equipment are mostly linear upgrades outside of some secrets. Accessories are the most interesting ways you can customize your party, allowing you to add unique attributes. The Ghost Medal is one of the strongest of these. but it’s tucked away in a hidden corner of the game. It’s no time for a nap, so let’s go over how to get the Ghost Medal in Super Mario RPG.
The Ghost Medal can be found only after you’ve reached Monstro Town, which is a good way into the game. Once here, enter the house directly to the right of the Item Shop, turn off the mushroom light, and rest in the bed. While sleeping, the Three Musty Fears will appear around Mario and tell him clues as to where their flags are. By collecting them all, you will earn this accessory. Here’s where to find them:
- The first is way back at the beginning of the game at Mario’s Pad. Go inside his house and look under his bed.
- The second is in Rose Town. It is right behind the Welcome sign at the entrance.
- Last up, go to Yo’ster Isle and check the GOAL sign at the end of the racetrack.
Once you’ve collected all the flags, go back to the bed in Monstro Town once more and rest again. When the Three Musty Fears appear again, they will reward you with the Ghost Medal that cuts all incoming damage by half.
- Where to find Vendetta Flopper in Lego Fortnite
- Where to find the Black Marketeer in Palworld
- All hidden chest locations in Super Mario RPG
- The best free Nintendo Switch games
- The best Mario games of all time, ranked