While everyone has their preferred platform for fighting games — usually whatever is most comfortable for their fingers — playing on PC is a particularly versatile experience. PCs have the broadest compatibility with control options, from mice and keyboards to Bluetooth controls to retro gamepads and joysticks. Also, depending on your internet setup, your PC may have the most reliable internet connection for playing online, too.
PCs have also been helped by the growing number of desktop-friendly releases. Where it was once hit-or-miss if a fighting game would show up on PC, it’s been quite reliable for the past several years, so there’s an excellent collection built up. Let’s take a look at the top contenders!
- The best multiplayer games on PC
- Everything we know about Street Fighter 6
- The best fighting games of all time
- Google Stadia is experimenting with achievement-based demos
- Alone in the Dark is getting a Resident Evil 2-esque reboot
- The best upcoming Xbox Series X games: 2022, 2023, and beyond
- Hogwarts Legacy: release date, platforms, gameplay, and more
- The best upcoming PS5 games: 2022, 2023, and beyond