It was just eight years ago when Steve Jobs introduced the world to the first generation Apple TV and after three generations of the device the fourth is rumored to be upon us soon. With Apple’s upcoming iPhone 6S event just days away, many believe the company’s TV companion is bound to receive a massive update. With a motion sensitive remote, an A8 processor and even Apple exclusive TV shows among the gossip, you won’t want to miss out on any of the speculation.
In this video Joshua Smith rounds up all of the latest Apple TV rumors. Find out if the new Apple TV will look any different, the software changes, hardware enhancements and more in this quick and informative video. You just may want to upgrade your Apple TV after taking a look.
- Analyst predicts Apple will retire iPhone X in summer of 2018
- These apps will help you make the most out of your Apple TV
- YouTube TV comes to yet another platform, arriving on the Apple TV
- Live news channels come to the iEmpire’s TV app for iOS and Apple TVs
- Everything But The House estate sales are now taking bids on Apple TV