Buying a new TV is a big deal. First of all, you need to consider what size TV you should buy before determining which is the best TV brand for your budget. After all, TVs aren’t a cheap investment and you want to get the best bang for your buck. It doesn’t stop there either with you also needing to consider whether you want a regular 4K TV, an OLED TV or a QLED TV. Lots of choice, right? While we can only guide you with those options, we can save you time by narrowing things down to the best TV deals. We’ve tracked down all the best TV deals including all the major brands like LG, TCL, Samsung, Sony, and Vizio. Take a look below at the many options we’ve picked out and see what suits your budget and size requirements. At least this way, you’ve got a great starting point for your plans rather than having to browse websites for yourself.
LG makes some of the best TVs around with its particular penchant being high-end OLED TVs. If you’re looking for one of the best OLED TVs, you’ll see LG mentioned a lot. However, the company also makes some great 4K TVs for those on a tighter budget. With an expanding range of OLED options, the technology is more affordable than before too with some older OLED TVs proving highly affordable from the LG wheelhouse.
- LG 55-inch UQ70 4K TV —
- LG 48-inch A2 OLED TV —
- LG 65-inch 80 Series QNED 4K TV —
- LG 65-inch C3 Series OLED TV —
- LG 65-inch G3 Series OLED TV —
TCL offers some of the best value for money as well as being responsible for the best QLED TVs alongside brands like Samsung. Often providing brighter TVs than average, they’re great for awkward lighting situations while also looking gorgeous. Frequently a little more affordable than most, it’s impressive how far your money can go when buying something from TCL. The company also still sells very well priced HD TVs.
- TCL 40-inch S3 1080p HD TV —
- TCL 65-inch Q5 Series QLED TV —
- TCL 65-inch Q7 Series QLED TV —
- TCL 85-inch Q6 Series QLED TV —
- TCL 75-inch QM8 Series Mini-LED QLED TV —
Sony has maintained a very strong reputation for quality TVs for decades now. That reputation is well-founded with the company offering its own proprietary technology in conjunction with the latest OLED panels. Typically a little pricier than other TVs, they’re still worth the extra expense thanks to being stylish and powerful. Of late, some models also offer PlayStation 5 exclusive features if you own the console.
- Sony 55-inch X77L 4K TV —
- Sony 48-inch XR A90K OLED TV —
- Sony 65-inch XR A75L OLED TV —
- Sony 65-inch XR A80L OLED TV —
- Sony 75-inch XR X93L Mini-LED 4K TV —
Vizio makes a lot of cheap HD and 4K TVs that also offer more features than you would expect for the price. Alongside those budget offerings, it also has the V-Series and M-Series for gamers and more high-end TV experiences. While it’s not as famous a name as other brands here, it’s worth checking out Vizio for good value.
- Vizio 32-inch D-Series FHD Smart TV —
- Vizio 43-inch V-Series 4K TV —
- Vizio 50-inch V-Series 4K TV —
Samsung is well known for making some of the best TVs around. Whether you’re buying a standard 4K TV or something more high-end like a QLED or OLED panel, Samsung TVs ooze quality. Running Tizen OS, they work particularly well if you own other Samsung devices such as phones or tablets, but everyone can benefit from a Samsung TV. One particular highlight is its The Frame range which is designed to hang on your wall and look like a piece of art when not being used as a TV.
- Samsung 65-inch CU7000 4K TV —
- Samsung 65-inch Q80C QLED TV —
- Samsung 65-inch S90C OLED TV —
- Samsung 75-inch The Frame QLED TV —
- Samsung 83-inch S90C OLED TV —
More Unmissable Deals
- Best Xbox Series S deals: consoles, games, and accessories
- Best OLED TV deals: Save on LG C3, Samsung S90C, and more
- Best smartwatch deals: Samsung, Google, Apple, and Garmin
- Best soundbar deals: Save on Bose, Samsung, Vizio, and more
- Best cordless vacuum deals: Big discounts on Dyson, Shark, and more