Buying the $900 iPhone 14 Plus is a fairly huge investment, and if you don't want to see your expensive device scratched, cracked, or broken, it can help to have a solid screen protector. At a fraction of the phone's cost, you can protect your iPhone against dust, dirt, fingerprints, and scratches. To make things easier for you, we've rounded up the best iPhone 14 Plus screen protectors from the top companies in the industry. If you need extra protection, consider buying one of the best iPhone 14 Plus cases.
- OtterBox Trusted Glass Series Screen Protector
- UAG Glass Screen Protector Shield
- Ailun Privacy Screen Protector
- ArmorSuit MilitaryShield Screen Protector
- Spigen EZ FIT GLAS.tR
- ESR Full-Coverage Tempered-Glass Screen Protector
- Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector
- Dbrand Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Supershieldz Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Totallee Screen Protector
- Ferilinso Tempered Glass
OtterBox Trusted Glass Series Screen Protector
- Great touch sensitivity
- Maintains screen clarity
- OtterBox limited lifetime warranty
- Quite pricey
- Pack of one
OtterBox produces some of the best screen protectors and cases, so you can't go wrong with this option. It is expensive but durable enough to protect your phone against everyday scratches and bumps. It also maintains excellent touch sensitivity and resists fingerprints, so the protector never interferes with how you enjoy the device. You also get the OtterBox limited lifetime warranty with your purchase.
UAG Glass Screen Protector Shield
- Double-strengthened tempered glass
- Oleophobic coating repels fingerprints
- Includes an applicator and cleaning kit
- A bit pricey
This UAG protector uses double-strengthened tempered glass to keep your device safe from bumps and drops, while the scratch-resistant surface protects it from nails, keys, and other sharp object scraps. An oleophobic coating repels fingerprints, while the clear glass maintains optimal screen clarity. The pack also includes an applicator and cleaning kit, so installation is as easy as possible.
Ailun Privacy Screen Protector
- Great for screen privacy
- Has hydrophobic and oleophobic coating
- Pack of two
- Affordable at just $4 each
- Not the strongest protector
- You have to increase screen brightness
If you want a little privacy along with screen protection, consider this Ailun pick. It shields your device from both scratches and annoying peeping Toms. Using this screen protector, the screen is only visible to the user, and other people nearby only see a black screen. The user enjoys high visibility with a crystal-clear display and hydrophobic and oleophobic coating to keep pesky fingerprints away. You also get two protectors in a pack, so you always have a replacement handy when one breaks down.
ArmorSuit MilitaryShield Screen Protector
- Self-repairing technology heals minor scratches
- Resists dust, skin oils, and fingerprints
- Comes with an installation kit
- Some users found the installation tricky
This case-friendly screen protector is an excellent combination of strong, clear, and slim for optimal protection and a comfortable user experience. You get two protectors for $10, and each offers self-repairing technology to heal minor everyday scratches. It also resists dust, skin oils, and fingerprints, so you can enjoy a clear display. You also get an installation spray, squeegee, microfiber cloth, and installation instructions for easy application.
Spigen EZ FIT GLAS.tR
- Trusted brand
- 9H-rated hardness
- Has an oleophobic coating for fingerprint resistance
- Pricier than most other options
Spigen is one of the most trusted names in the screen protector industry, so you can be sure you're getting a high-quality product. It's expensive but it's robust. With 9H-rated hardness and oleophobic coating for fingerprint resistance, your phone is safe and clean at all times. The pack also comes with an installation tray so the application is as easy as possible.
ESR Full-Coverage Tempered-Glass Screen Protector
- Unique dust-blocking speaker shield
- Said to withstand up to 33-pound impacts
- Pack of three
- Not the most durable
Said to withstand up to 33-pound impacts, this ESR screen protector is a strong yet affordable option. You get three screen protectors for under $22, making it a bargain buy from a well-known brand. It is scratch resistant, so you can easily put your iPhone in your pocket without worrying about keys or other sharp objects scraping against it. What sets this one apart is the unique dust-blocking speaker shield that keeps pesky particles out of your iPhone's speaker holes.
Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector
- German-engineered technology
- Two-times stronger than tempered glass protectors
- Slim at just 0.29mm
- Quite expensive
If you're looking for a solid, no-nonsense screen protector, there's no better option than the Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector with its German-engineered technology. This chemically strengthened protector is said to be two-times stronger than tempered glass protectors so you're guaranteed the best possible protection for your device. But none of this robust protection makes it bulky. At just 0.29mm, it's as slim as it can get. Installation isn't too hard, either. It comes with the full installation kit including an alignment tray, a cleaning cloth, and a dust-removal sticker.
Dbrand Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Great screen clarity
- Feels smooth to touch
- Pack of two
- Not the strongest option
This Dbrand tempered glass screen protector fits well, feels smooth to touch (for all those hours of endless scrolling), and offers brilliant clarity so you can enjoy your phone's display like it was meant to be enjoyed. You get two protectors in a pack and access to the installation instruction video so you're not stuck with bubbles on your screen.
Supershieldz Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- 9H hardness
- 99.99% HD clarity
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coating
- Pack of two under $10
- Not the most durable
If you want decent protection for a more affordable price, consider this Supershieldz tempered glass where you get two protectors for less than $10. With 9H hardness, the tempered glass is strong enough to protect your phone against scratches, bumps, and small drops. The protector is also said to offer "99.99% HD clarity," so you can enjoy your phone's vivid display. Plus, it also resists fingerprints, even after hours of scrolling.
Totallee Screen Protector
- End-to-end coverage
- Promises bubble-free application
- Only one in a pack
The Totallee screen protector is pricey, but it offers great quality. With end-to-end coverage and a smooth finish, it feels good to use and protects your phone from all the wear and tear that come with regular handling. It is also easy to apply and promises bubble-free application so even beginners can manage it. The protector is case-friendly, so you can combine it with a good case for the best protection.
Ferilinso Tempered Glass
- Great value pack
- Three screen protectors, two camera lens protectors, and a mounting frame
- Claimed to survive 10-foot drops
- Not as strong as other options on this list
If you want to snag the best deal, this is the one for you. For $10, you get three screen protectors, two camera lens protectors, and a mounting frame. It isn't the best quality compared to the $25-plus branded options on this list, but if you want to save some cash and just get a basic protector for now, this will do. The protectors are 9H rated and claimed to survive 10-foot drops, so your phone is safe at a much affordable price.
- The best Android phones in 2023: top 10 best ones you can buy
- Best Samsung Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23 Ultra accessories
- Best Phone Deals: Save on Samsung Galaxy S23, Google Pixel 7 and more
- The best Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra screen protectors: top 5 picks
- The best Samsung Galaxy S23 screen protectors: our 7 favorites