Attempting to solve today’s Framed for October 1 and need some help?
It’s time to end the week on a high note in Framed. How is your record coming along? If today’s the deciding factor between a winning or losing week, then we’ll do our best to ensure a victory.
If you’re ready to begin, keep reading for hints to help solve today’s edition of Framed.
Check out our Framed guide if you missed yesterday’s movie of the day. Remember, check back daily for more hints and clues for each Framed.
Framed is like Wordle and Heardle, but for movie lovers. Each day, there is a new movie, and players have the chance to guess the title based on a series of images from the film. If you guess wrong, a new image will be revealed. Players are allowed to see no more than six images from the film. Players can skip to the next image by leaving the input blank and clicking Submit if they can’t guess based on the image.
The goal is to name the movie in as few guesses as possible.
- Today’s Framed was released in 2001.
- Today’s Framed was directed by Peter Jackson.
- Today’s Framed stars Elijah Wood and Ian McKellen.
If you’re still stumped, then we’ll step in and provide some assistance. If you want to see the answer to today’s Framed, scroll below.
The answer to today’s Framed is…
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
- NFL games today: schedule, channels, live streams for October 1
- Heardle today, November 19: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Saturday)
- Heardle today, November 17: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Thursday)
- Heardle today, November 15: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Tuesday)
- Heardle today, November 14: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Monday)