Instagram is back after some users reported issues Wednesday afternoon.
Down Detector shows that there were almost 2,000 reports of issues with the social platform around noon PT. Most of the people having issues reported problems with the website and the news feed.
Instagram appeared to be working again by around 12:35 p.m. PT
Digital Trends reached out to Instagram for comment on what caused the brief outage. We will update this story when we hear back.
The last time Instagram had any major issues was in June when it experienced an outage along with Facebook and Facebook Messenger.
- Having trouble accessing your Instagram account? You’re not alone
- Twitter says it’s fixed Monday night’s service outage
- Parents rejoice as Roblox gets back online after three-day outage
- Facebook reveals the cause of Monday’s global outage
- Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram are back after several hours offline