In the aftermath of Black Friday and the Thanksgiving weekend there are still plenty of tempting discount electronics to be had. Whether you’re shopping for gifts or you fancy a new mobile for yourself now is a good time to bite. Amazon is leading the way with a range of hot offers. Here’s a quick roundup of the best Cyber Monday smartphone deals.
- HTC One X Android phone, 16GB (AT&T) for $1 — The HTC One X never managed to get the attention that Samsung’s Galaxy S3 has, but it’s one of the best phones on AT&T. For $1 with a two-year contract when you order online today, there are few deals better than this.
- HTC One S Android phone (T-Mobile) for free — The One S is a smaller version of the One X, but it’s still one of our favorite phones, thanks to its smaller 4.3-inch AMOLED screen. It’s more comfortable to hold than some of the huge devices on the market today and should be a good size for most users.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 4G Android Phone, Blue 16GB (AT&T) for $25 — The Galaxy S3 is a beautiful device, certainly one of the best Android smartphones around right now. You’ve got that big 4.8-inch display, the fast 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, and an 8-megapixel shooter. It’s a lot of phone for your money, but you will need to sign up to a new two-year contract with AT&T.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 4G Android Phone, White 16GB (Sprint) for $50 — If you’re sold on the S3, but you don’t want to sign up with AT&T then here’s an alternative deal at Sprint. Although it has been around for a while, the Galaxy S3 is still a real powerhouse.
- HTC One V Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile) for $100 — We found the HTC One V to be small, but good when we first got a hands-on look back in May. It’s an entry-level device with a solid range of features and it runs Android 4 (ICS). On Virgin Mobile you can avoid an expensive contract so this is a great choice for the budget conscious.
- Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless) for $150 — If your main bugbear about smartphones is battery life then we’ve got the phone for you. The Razr Maxx HD is no slouch when it comes to specs generally, with a 4.7-inch display, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 4G LTE support, and an 8-megapixel camera, but that battery life is the star of the show. We’re talking 13 hours of video playback or 27 hours of streaming music from a single charge.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for AT&T for $250 with $100 gift card — Anyone with their eye on the new phablet from Samsung should check out this deal. It’s a powerful smartphone and tablet hybrid with cutting edge specs. You’ll get the Note 2 for $250 with a two-year AT&T contract and there’s an incentive in the shape of a $100 Walmart Gift Card.
- Nokia Lumia 920 for AT&T for $50 and $100 gift card — Here’s an alternative from the Android parade. This Windows Phone 8 smartphone is Nokia’s flagship device and it has a 4.5-inch display and an attractive feature-set. The highlight is probably the 8.7-megapixel camera. If you go for the yellow Lumia 920 on a two-year AT&T contract then you’ll pay $50, but you’ll also get a $100 Walmart Gift Card.
That’s it for now. If you’ve got a great Cyber Monday smartphone or tablet deal to share, post a comment!
Update 4:08pm 11-27-2012 by Jeffrey VC: I’ve added a T-Mobile deal on the HTC One S to the list.
Update 9:20am 11-26-2012 by Jeffrey VC: I’ve added a good deal on the HTC One X for AT&T.
- Save up to $850 with the best smartphone deals for February 2018
- Comparing smartphones to find the most bezel-less design
- Here’s how you can get your hands on the iPhone X
- Which Verizon plan is best for you? We check out family, individual, and prepaid
- How to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, both unlocked and on every carrier