Calling Black Friday the Super Bowl of shopping is like calling the sun “kind of hot.” Every year, on the day immediately following Thanksgiving, consumers across America wake up at the crack of dawn, bellies full of half-digested turkey, and sprint to Kmart, Cabela’s, JCPenney, Kohl’s, GameStop, and a host of other brick-and-mortar retail stores hoping to nab the latest doorbuster.
While there are some people who revel in the chaos, most of us are just looking to save a little bit of cash on big-name appliances and various toys as we head into the holiday shopping season. So if you’re feeling like you missed out on Black Friday, don’t worry, the sales didn’t end yesterday, they are just beginning.
Note: Prices are subject to change or can expire at any time.
Don’t miss out on some great deals on Apple products. You can also check out these deals on Apple accessories for a little something extra.
- $400 — Refurbished Apple MacBook Air i5: Save $300 on this MacBook from Newegg for Cyber Weekend.
- $470 — Apple MacBook Pro (Certified Pre-Owned): Take $620 off this pre-owned MacBook Pro for the TechRabbit Black Friday weekend sale.
- Save 25 percent on Apple iPhone cases: Speck is having a site wide sale, with apple accessories included. You can also check out our favorite iPhone X cases for more options.
- $250 — 32GB Apple iPad: Save $80 on an iPad for the Target Black Friday weekend sale.
Smartphone and tablet
Finding a new phone can be difficult and expensive, especially around the holiday season, when you’re likely to need it the most. Thankfully, these holiday deals should help alleviate some of the headache.
- T-Mobile BOGO iPhone deal: Buy an iPhone 8 and get one free via a prepaid MasterCard with finance agreements and a new line of service. Valid on 64GB iPhone 8 and other select phones. You can also check out all T-Mobile Black Friday deals for more savings.
- Prime Exclusive phones: If you’re a Prime member, you have access to some of the latest smartphones at discounted rates. Check out our favorites for more info.
- $138 — LeEco S3: If your looking for a more affordable option, this deal is perfect for you. Check out our hands-on review for more info.
- $500 — Essential Phone: One of our favorite Android phones is currently discounted by $249.
- $400 — Moto Z: Take $100 off this ultra thin smartphone when you add it to your cart.
- $100 — All-New Fire HD 10 Tablet: Get this Amazon Alexa-enabled tablet for just $100 after a $50 Black Friday discount.
- $50 — Kindle E-reader: Pick up a brand new Kindle with this $30 discount.
- $400 — Huawei Mate 9: Save $100 on this great smartphone, or check out our review for more information.
4K TV and streaming
Need a new TV, but don’t feel like being trampled by a horde of aggressive shoppers who are on the hunt for the latest-and-greatest toys to get one? Here are some great, post-Thanksgiving sales to be had this holiday season:
- $350 — TCL 49-inch 4K Smart TV: Save 27 percent on this Roku smart TV.
- $697 — 55-inch LG 4K Smart TV: Save $403 on this great TV, or check out our favorite LG models for more options.
- $548 — Samsung 40-inch 4K Smart TV: Save 48 percent on this Samsung model from Walmart, or check out our review for more info.
- $800 — Samsung 55-inch 4K Curved TV: Save $500 on this curved TV from Samsung, and check out our setup guide for a full preview.
- $1,497 — 55-inch LG 4K Smart OLED TV: Save $803 on this great TV, and check out our article about why choosing OLED is the right choice.
- $48 — Roku Streaming Stick+: Take $22 off this new streaming device from Roku, or take a look at our overwhelmingly positive review for more info.
- $25 — Roku Express: Start streaming your favorite shows to your TV for just $25.
- $20 — Google Chromecast: Take $15 off this Google streaming device from Walmart.
- $1,297 — 65-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV: Save $1,003 on this beautiful LG television.
Automating your home can be expensive, so why not do it the affordable way? Here are some ongoing sales you can take advantage of for Black Friday 2017:
- $180 — Echo Show: save $50 on the echo that lets you see. You can also check out our favorite Black Friday smart home device deals.
- $299 — Mellow Smart Sous Vide: The world’s first smart sous vide is currently $100 off. Not sure what a sous vide is? Check out our detailed explanation.
- $199 — Nest Learning Thermostat: Save $51 on a thermostat that will know you better than you do. You can also check out our review.
- $20 — TP-Link Smart Light Bulb: Save $15 on a light bulb you can control with Amazon Alexa. It’s perfect for instant mood lighting.
- $27 — TP-Link Smart Plug: Take control of your outlets and save $13 with this Alexa-enabled smart plug. These actually help you save on your electricity bill as well.
- $250 — iRobot Roomba Robot Vacuum: Save $124 and let the robot do all of the vacuuming for you.
- $80 — All-new Amazon Echo: Save $20 on this second generation Amazon Echo and start building your smart home.
- $150 — August Smart Lock: Take $80 off this Alexa-enabled smart lock and start controlling your door with your smartphone.
- $30 — Amazon Echo Dot: A smart home device doesn’t need to take up much room. Take 40 percent off the second generation echo dot.
Whether you’re looking for a new console, a game, or a controller, we’ve got you covered.
- $189 — Xbox One S 500GB Console: Save $91 on this Xbox, or check out the Xbox One X if you want the newest model.
- $599 — Vive VR System + Deluxe Strap: Take advantage of the HTC Vive Black Friday sale before it’s gone.
- $349 — Oculus Rift + Touch VR System: Save $50 on one of the most popular VR headsets around. You can also check out our favorite Oculus games while you’re at it.
- $299 — PlayStation 4 Slim Bundle: This bundle comes with the PS4 Slim, Star Wars Battlefront II, and a wireless controller.
- $20 — Dark Souls III: Looking for a great game that won’t blow your budget? You can also check out our favorite PS4 games under $20 for more options.
- $229 — Xbox One S build your own bundle: Choose the bundle you want from Microsoft and add your choice of two extra games.
A laptop computer is more than a toy, and everyone can benefit from a brand-new device. While a desktop computer has it’s benefits, it doesn’t have the portability.
- $899 — MSI Gaming Laptop: Take $199 off this powerful gaming laptop computer, or check out our favorite gaming laptops for more options.
- $272 — Acer Convertible Chromebook: A constant best-seller, this affordable laptop computer is perfect for when you’re on the go.
- $160 — Samsung Chromebook: This affordable laptop won’t be able to store large files, but it’s perfect for taking notes and browsing the web.
- $650 — Refurbished Apple MacBook Pro: Want a MacBook without that new MacBook price? Go with this certified refurbished option.
- Up to 50 percent off Dell: Huge Black Friday savings from Dell. Check out our guide for easy navigation.
You can capture memories on your phone any day of the week, but if you’re looking for something designed to produce higher-quality images, these deals are the way to go.
- $549 — Canon EOS DSLR Camera Kit: This bundle comes with a quality camera and all of the accessories you’ll need to take beautiful photos.
- Nikon Black Friday sale: Save up to $1,585 on DSLR cameras, lenses, and accessories.
- $698 — Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera: Save $452 on this digital camera with power lenses, or check out our review.
- Sigma Lenses: Save big on some of Sigma’s most popular lenses this holiday season.
- $448 — Sony a5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera: Save $100 on this highly rated compact camera, or check out our review.
- Save up to 20 percent on Creative Cloud: Taking pictures is only half the battle — you’re going to need some decent editing software as well. Luckily, this Black Friday 2017 sale has you covered.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Show some love to your inner techie with the best Valentine’s Day deals
- Save up to $720 with the best smartphone deals for April 2018
- Time to upgrade! Here are the best 4K TV deals for April 2018
- Need a new tablet? Check out the best iPad deals for April 2018
- Check out our list of the best iPhone deals for April 2018