On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top-trending stories in tech, including a first look at the Google/Apple COVID-19 tracker, Elon musk’s meltdown over coronavirus restrictions, a Moto Edge Plus review, a cyberpunk concert suit, and more.
Alison Moore, chief executive officer of Comic Relief US, joins the program to talk about this year’s Red Nose Day, which goes digital on May 21.
We then turn to gaming with a look at Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, which takes the popular gaming franchise to the Viking era.
Nibler then welcomes comedy legend Bob Saget, who discusses his new podcast, Bob Saget’s Here For You, and how he’s holding up during the quarantine.
Finally, we check in with what’s happening in movies with our Reel News segment. This week, we take a look at Star Wars on Disney+, Upload on Amazon Prime, Netflix’s Hollywood, Quibi, and the fight between theater owners and Universal.
- Samsung Unpacked, Prime Video gets profiles, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Twitter hacked, Instagram’s Reels, World Emoji Day | Digital Trends Live
- Cybertruck goes to Austin, China goes to Mars, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Twitter gets hacked, Ron Perlman, and more | Digital Trends Live
- House grills big tech, NASA perseveres, and more | Digital Trends Live