On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler dives into the biggest tech stories of the day, including YouTube and Facebook remove the Plandemic conspiracy video, Andy Serkis reads The Hobbit, Twitch looks to reality, an Instant Pot review, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Mike McMahan, co-creator of Solar Opposites, who talks about the show debuting today on Hulu.
We’re then joined by Ciara Pressler, founder and author of Pregame, for her Work/Life segment, where she discusses the challenges and importance of asking for help, whether it be for references, introductions, or mentoring.
There are changes coming to television, and DT Senior Editor Caleb Denison talks about how NextGen TV (ATSC 3.0) will enable 4K HDR, Dolby Atmos, and on-demand programming for over-the-air broadcasts starting this year.
Finally, we check in with Ken Yeung, who wraps up the top tech stories from this past week, including the Xbox Livestream, Nintendo Switch sales, and the continuing popularity of Fortnite.
- Digital Trends Live: T-Mobile’s nationwide outage, Rosie Okumura, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Chrome security weakness, Ford Mach-E, space balloons
- Starbucks pulls social media advertising and more | Digital Trends Live
- Digital Trends Live: Antitrust investigation inro Amazon, deepfake challenge
- Digital Trends Live: Amazon bans police use of facial recognition, PlayStation 5