On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler digs into the top trending stories in tech, including changes to Uber and Zipcar, the Boring Company completes its loop, HBO allows group watching, the new Ring Stick Up Cam bundle, and more.
Nibler then speaks with actress and roller-skater darling Ana Coto, who talks about the roller skating revival happening thanks to TikTok.
We continue with actor Jahi Winston, who talks about his upcoming roll in Charm City Kings, scheduled to hit theaters in August.
Lisa Marie Segarra guides us through what’s happening in the world of gaming, including discussions on the Unreal Engine 5, Fortnite NextGen, EA Play review, and the anniversary of LEEEEEROY JEEEEEENKINS.
We then speak with Kenzie Swanhart, director of culinary innovation and marketing at Ninja, who teaches us how to make a delicious chicken pot pie using the Ninja Foodi.
Finally we head to the (home) theater with Reel News, where Erin Keeney breaks down the newest in movies and entertainment. This week she highlights the various online 2020 graduation celebrations, The Great on Hulu, Spaceship Earth, Clementine, and more.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok saga, Microsoft buys Bethesda, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live