On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler looks at the top-trending tech topics of the day, including the Blackout Tuesday movement, Apple’s efforts to track looters, the cancellation of the PlayStation 5 event, Facebook’s “Manage Activity” app, a Google Pixel update, and more.
We then take a closer look into how social media is being used as a tool for protest and dissent, as well as the Blackout Tuesday movement, and how to intelligently use the technology you own during these trying times.
- Uber buys Postmates, XBox Series X event announced | Digital Trends Live
- #BlackoutTuesday posts are diluting protesters’ messages, activists say
- Music streaming services join #BlackoutTuesday to support protesters
- iOS 14 reveals TikTok still accessing copied text on iPhone’s clipboard
- Digital Trends Live: WWDC preview, DeepFaceDrawing, and more