On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Ryan Waniata dig into the biggest trending stories in tech, including Amazon’s new wearables, Facebook’s Horizon VR, the new Beyond Burger at McDonald’s, Kevin Feige goes Star Wars, and more.
We’re then joined by Erin Keeney and Jess Surbaugh for their Reel News segment, where they discuss the top movies to see this weekend, including Judy, First Love, and Abominable.
Sarah Evans, owner of Sevans Strategy, then discusses how data democratization is changing the way startups get their funding.
Finally, we talk with Ryan Detert, chief executive officer of Influential, about social data analysis and the growth of influencer marketing.
- Digital Trends Live: Bose closes stores, NBC streams, living concrete, and more
- Digital Trends Live: NBC’s Peacock, no ads for Whatsapp, and more
- Digital Trends Live: More Galaxy S20 leaks, Ring defends security, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Decentralizing social media, Pirate Bay streams, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Instagram’s warning to users, NOLA ransom, weeding robots