On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Drew Prindle discuss the biggest trending stories in tech, including technology in politics, AMC’s on-demand streaming service, new spacesuits for Virgin and NASA, and more.
We then welcome Sam Slaughter of The Manual to talk about the best in American spirits, and the best craft liquors being made in America.
Mike Sample, lead driving safety expert for Liberty Mutual Insurance, joins us to talk about staying focused on the road, and how, despite cell phone bans, distracted driving is still a big issue.
Nibler then sits down with Luke Larsen, DT’s computing editor, to go hands-on with the new Dell XPS 13 2-in-1, the first laptop with Intel’s Ice Lake processor that we’ve tested.
Katz, DT’s associate managing editor, joins Nibler to discuss the topic of technology and China, and how the ongoing protests in Hong Kong have turned the spotlight from Beijing to American tech companies.
Finally, we’re joined by comedian Billy Wayne Davis, who talks social media, writing new material, and the best cannabis in the country.
- DJI’s new gimbal, Apple’s AR content, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Apple One, Ubisoft Forward wrap-up, life on Mars, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Facebook’s ongoing updates, robot dog doctors, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok decision, Facebook Connect, new lunar lander | Digital Trends Live