On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Jeremy Kaplan discuss the biggest trending stories in tech, including the cancellation of MWC, Reuters fact-checks Facebook, the Los Angeles Fire Department’s electric fire truck, applying to be an astronaut, designing cities on Mars, and more.
We then turn to the world of streaming and gaming, as Twitch, Mixer, YouTube, and Facebook Gaming are signing streamers and competing for viewers.
Ammad Khan, founder and CEO of IrisVision, discusses their IrisVision connected headset, which can bring sight to the legally blind.
Caleb Denison joins the show to go hands-on with a variety of earbuds, including the Galaxy Buds Plus, Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro, and the
Nibler then speaks with David Xing, founder and CEO of Plott, an app that allows users to do simple measurements and design in augmented reality.
Sheri Bachstein, vice president and global head of consumer business at IBM, joins the program to talk about how they are using artificial intelligence to track the flu.
We finally go to Erin Keeney and Riley Winn, who talk about what’s headed to the box office, and what will be worth spending your ticket money on. This week we take a look at Sonic the Hedgehog, Fantasy Island, and The Photograph.
- Digital Trends Live: MWC update, Galaxy Unpacked recap, custom emojis, and more
- Digital Trends Live: U.S. vs. Huawei, Facebook’s ‘Hobbi,’ and more
- Digital Trends Live: More SpaceX satellites, Apple’s biggest quarter, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Voting by app, the new Razr, iPad anniversary, and more
- Digital Trends Live: NBC’s Peacock, no ads for Whatsapp, and more