On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech stories, including Lyft’s gradual return to ridesharing, AMC plans July opening, Facebook News expands, a Destiny 2 expansion pack, updates on Tesla’s semi-truck, and more.
We then take a look at the world of distance and home learning, which has exploded due to the quarantine. Drew Prindle discusses how we can relearn learning in the age of coronavirus.
Nibler then speaks with Alex Iskold, co-founder and managing partner of 2048 Ventures, and co-founder of The $1k Project, which has been providing $1,000 per month to families in need during the pandemic.
At the intersection of tech and culture lies our segment TBD, with Jess Surbaugh and Adrien Warner. This week’s topic is the tentative dates for different professional sports to return to play, and what that looks like for fans.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live