To pick up a brand new TV for the new year, you can find some great bargains at Best Buy. You’ll find a fantastic range of must-have TVs there, covering all sorts from HDTVs to 4K TVs to even 8K TVs. But don’t grab just any old model — you want to make sure that your new purchase is up to scratch, with great picture quality plus all the features you need like voice assistant integration, support for popular streaming services, and more.
That’s why our experts have hunted through Best Buy’s TV offerings to bring you the very best offers on the finest TV models to make you happy. The current offer that’s top of our list is this affordable 50-inch Toshiba 4K TV for just $320, down from $380. If you want to get into the 4K smart TV game without breaking the bank, this Fire TV model will let you stream your favorite streaming services and use voice controls, all in a 50-inch size that’s perfect for most smaller rooms which don’t need a huge screen.
Today’s Best Buy TV Deals
- Insignia 50" Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV Edition TV — $300, was $350
- 50-inch Toshiba LED Fire 4K TV — $320, was $380
- 75-inch Hisense H6510G LED 4K HDR Smart Android TV — $750, was $1,000
- 65-Inch Vizio Class OLED 4K UHD SmartCast TV — $1,800, was $2,000
- 65-inch LG CX Series OLED 4K TV — $2,200, was $2,500
- 65-inch Sony Master Series A9G OLED 4K TV — $2,800, was $3,500
- Best Buy Smart TVs Deals — Starting at $90
Are All Best Buy TV Deals Worth It?
No, they’re not. There’s one fundamental rule when shopping for a TV (or anything, for that matter): If an offer is too good to be true, it probably is. This extends to Best Buy TV Deals. If there’s an 65-inch 4K TV on the shelves for only $300, there’s a reason. Chances are it’s devoid of fundamental features like smart software and HDR. By shopping through Digital Trends, though, you can rest assured you’re taking home a television that’s worthy of a place at the heart of your entertainment setup.
Our experts vetted each and every deal and only included the crème de la crème at each price point. This means all you need to do is decide on a screen size then choose the most expensive television that fits the bill, but still falls into your budget, from the list above. Can’t see something you like the look of? We’ve also rounded up all the best 4K TV deals, OLED TV deals, and QLED TV deals. There’s no harm in shopping around.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- The best Walmart TV deals for January 2021: 4K TVs, QLED TVs, and OLED TVs
- Best Buy Cyber Monday TV Deals 2020: Top sales to shop today
- The best cheap OLED TV deals for January 2021: LG and Sony
- Best Walmart Cyber Monday TV Deals 2020: HDTVs, 4K TVs, 8K TVs
- The best cheap QLED TV deals for January 2021: Samsung and Vizio