Are you looking for microwave deals? Because we’ve spent more time at home than usual during the past three years, our microwave ovens got a lot more action than before. Though you might not cook your whole dinner in them, you may use your microwave oven to warm up leftovers like pizza, pop popcorn, melt butter, boil water, and more. When it comes to finding the best microwave deals, we’ve got you covered. Since microwaves have been around for so long now, there are dozens of companies that make really great microwaves at reasonable prices. Whether you need a microwave to install over your range or a stand-alone microwave for your kitchen counter, we have found some of the best microwave sales on these small appliances for you.
- Commercial Chef Countertop Microwave Oven — $100, was $150
- Sharp White Countertop Microwave — $110, was $130
- Samsung Countertop Microwave — $161, was $169
- Samsung 1.4 cu. ft. Countertop Grill Microwave Oven — $161, was $169
- GE Over-the-Range Microwave — $250, was $329
- Haier Stainless Steel Over-The-Range Microwave Oven — $485, was $539
- KitchenAid Over-the-Range Convection Microwave — $944, was $1,049
The term “microwave” is the common name for the ubiquitous microwave oven. When shopping for your new microwave, don’t let the different names fool you. Microwave is just a short way to say microwave oven, which is a small appliance that uses microwave radiation to cook food. In fact, a microwave is not an oven at all. An oven has a heating element inside, which heats the air inside and, in turn, heats the food inside.
Cheap microwaves are safe, bottom line. There is no reason to think that just because you have a more expensive microwave, it is safer than the more affordable model. According to the World Health Organization, when used according to manufacturers’ instructions, microwave ovens are reliable. This doesn’t negate the fact that several precautions need to be taken when using a microwave oven, but very few of the dangers have to do with the actual radiation the small appliance produces.
Most dangers associated with microwaves involve thermal burns and food handling. These are dangers that you will encounter whether you use a microwave while cooking or not. When it comes to microwaves being emitted outside of the actual microwave, the chance is slim. Microwave ovens are designed so that they only emit microwaves while they are on, and the door is closed. That being said, be sure to maintain your microwave properly because damaged doors and locking devices can mean radiation is escaping. Even cheap microwaves have doors and locking mechanisms to ensure that microwaves are not emitted outside of the actual appliance.
No matter whether your microwave is cheap, damaged, brand new, or in some other state, the food that you cook inside of it does not become radioactive, so you can dispel that myth any time someone brings it up. Absolutely no microwave energy remains in the food after the microwave oven is switched off.
- Is there a Disney Plus streaming deal in September 2022?
- Best Verizon Fios new customer deals for September 2022
- Best Phone Deals: Save on Google Pixel 6, Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Best tablet deals for September 2022
- Best gaming chair deals for October 2022